1. Download Google Authenticator on your phone.
iOS users can log into App Store and search for “Authenticator”. Android users can log into Google Play or search “Google Authenticator” on a mobile browser.
2. Open Google Authenticator, tap the “+” icon in the corner and choose “Scan barcode”.
Apart from scanning a barcode, you can also choose manually “enter a provided key”. Enter the related information shown in the image below and tap the “√” icon to save.
3. Scan the QR code displayed on the ZBX bind page or manually enter the key shown in the image below. At this time, the Google Authenticator APP in your mobile phone will generate a string of 6-digit verification code. Fill this code into the box, along with dynamic code. If you keep getting error message, please synchronize the time of your mobile phone and computer.
4. From now on, you need to fill in the corresponding 6 digits in the Google Authenticator APP for login and other operations requiring security. The verification code changes once every 30 seconds. Please make sure to fill in the latest verification code.
5. What if I lose my phone and Google Authenticator?
(1) We highly recommend you save the key or QR code when you bind GA. If your phone is lost, you can still bind GA to your new phone using the key or QR code.
(2) If you forget to backup the key or QR code, please send your photo of you holding your ID and contact phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for unbinding GA. After our support team resolves this problem, you will be able to bind a new GA.
Welcome to the ZBX official community to learn more about the platform:
English Telegram: https://t.me/zbxcom
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/zbx_cn