HOW DO I IMPORT AN EXISTING WALLET?
ZBX wallets currently do not support a wallet import feature for now. If you have paper wallets, private keys, wallet.dat files, or brain wallets, they can be imported into another wallet (Bitcoin QT, Electrum, Multibit, Armory, Blockchain.info, etc) before being sent to your ZBX wallet. The steps to do this will vary depending on the wallet you are using.
HOW DO I SEND CRYPTOCURRENCY TO ANOTHER WALLET (WITHDRAWAL)?
- Navigate to the BILLS page on the navigation bar which is on the top right side of the your home page.
- In MY ASSETS page, select the coin that you are going to withdraw.
- Click the “ADD WITHDRAW ADDRESS” button.
- Add your withdraw address and other information in the form.
- Select the wallet address you want to send the currency, click “ENTER THE WITHDRWAL INFORMATION IN THE NEXT STOP” button, fill in the amount and dynamic code, then click “WITHDRAWAL” to complete the transaction.
HOW CAN I DELETE A WALLET ADDRESS?
Go to WITHDRAWAL page, select the wallet address you want to delete, then click DELETE button. Fill the delete wallet address form with dynamic and google auth code, click OK to submit.
HOW CAN I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?
Please contact ZBX support to close your account and delete all personal data associated with your account.
Note that you will need to have a zero balance before your account can be closed. If you still have a remaining balance in any of your wallets, you'll need to send your funds to an external wallet or fellow ZBX user.